Packing Conveyor Belt is used to handle light to heavy duty material from one point to another. It is widely used in pharmaceutical and other industries for assembly line packing. The packing conveyor is mainly used to move the object for the threading, filling and sealing, capping etc. when it comes to its structure, this conveyor has table like structure that has steel table top. The tabletop is fixed to the table with S.S. square pipe. Its adjustable angle at initial of the conveyor make it ideal for strip and blister packing.
Salient Features of Packing Conveyor Belt
- A. C. Frequency Drive for Speed Control
- Available according to required Speed, Length, Height & Width.
- Conveyor Height adjustable (To match the line height)
- GMP Model
- Imported Motor and Gear Box.
- S.S. Slat Chain / PVC Endless conveyor as per requirement.
- S.S.-304 Top portion
- Structure made out from S.S. Square pipe.
- Acrylic cabinet covering full machine
- Bar code reader
- Batch Code Printing Device
- Camera system
- Improper coding â Rejection system
- Improper labeling â Rejection system
- Inkjet printer
- Pharma code reader
- Without label â Rejection system
LPCB - 8F / 10F / 12F
Vials, Bottles, Boxes etc.
8 feet / 10 feet / 12 feet
8", 9", 12"
S.S. Chain, Rubber type
Depends upon Length
PLOT No. A-75, Bileshwar Industrial Estate, Opposite G.V.M.M, Near Ring Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India